About Me

My photo
A child of God who is living, loving and learning in HIS world. Passionate for Creative Arts and loves Floorball

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Chinese New Year

As for us having a hot time during Chinese new year China is quite on the opposite.
Here are some examples:

Penang:
1. Hot hot hot season
2. We wear as cooling clothes as possible




China:

1. Cool spring time

2. They wear thick, warm clothes



Though it can be hot, and very tiring during Chinese New Year, I really want to thank God for all the things that he has blessed us with each and every year. As my mum has said in her blog (gemsfortheheart.blogspot.com) that who is our God of prosperity? I am really grateful for all he things that God has given me throughout the past years. Not only on Chinese New Year, but all year round.

2 comments:

Gillian said...

Ashlynn, love the photo of you on your blog in the dance pose. Keep dancing and may your dance glorify the Lord!

ashlynn said...

Thanks a bunch! Sure I will keep on dancing =)