About Me

My photo
A child of God who is living, loving and learning in HIS world. Passionate for Creative Arts and loves Floorball

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Another One Of Those Greatest Things That Happened Last Year.

What:Ashton Lim Wei Sheng, My Brother.
Why: He is another great thing that happened last year because he really is so great and wonderful.

I really have to admit that I was kinda " disappointed " when mum announced that " Sayang " was going to be a boy. But, No! I really figured that no matter girl or boy, your sibling is one of he most precious people you could have ever known.

I really am having a great experience seeing how a baby boy grows and how exciting it can be to witness Ashton changing throughout in the past eight months of his life. Truly, ever since he was born I have learned a lot.
Ashton, I LOVE YOU!

No comments: