About Me

My photo
A child of God who is living, loving and learning in HIS world. Passionate for Creative Arts and loves Floorball

Thursday, January 15, 2009

One of the Greatest Things That Happened Last Year.

What: Gateway City Church.
Why: I think that the birthing of Gateway City Church is one of the most exciting, important and, greatest things that happened last year is because before we left our previous church,
Dad told us that he was going to stop working there, and we were to plant a new church.

When I heard those news, I knew that this was going to be an exciting journey, but at the same time I was a little sad to leave my old friends. But I got over that after a while. My sister, Nat, was also a little sad, but we knew that God wanted us to do this, and so together we prayed as a family and visited several other churches.

Now that Gateway City Church is my church, I am really, really happy that we have done what God wants us to do and I have met more new friends.

No comments: