Phew! To think the last time that I wrote was Chinese New Year! I keep wanting to write really, but I never sat down to think....I am so glad that finally I've written after 3 months =)
For everyone who thinks that my life has been so uninteresting for the past months that I have nothing to blog on, you are all so WRONG! On the contrary, things have been exciting! That's what I'm here to say!
Okay, I can't really trace back far, so events would be from May. Things that I would haven't posted, but didn't=)
- Ashton's Birthday! My Goodness! He just gets cuter, and cuter!
- Mum's Birthday and Mothers' Day! Interesting thing that it happened to be on the same day!
- Grandparents' anniversary! we sent to Hong Kong for a holiday.
- A group of Sabahans were in Penang for floorball. they came to have friendlies with Penang, and Nat played in one game. Too bad, I couldn't because I had a sprained ankle. But it was fun to watch!
- I am finally 12! I celebrated my birthday by having a date with dad in the morning, and coming to a surprise party. Though I wasn't surprised, it was great fun! Try harder next time, Ee ee!
- Church Camp! This year GCC held our church camp in Cinta Sayang REsort, Sungai Petani.
- Greater Glory Convention! We were sponsored to attend this worship convention in Cameron Highlands. I especially enjoyed the worship time! Oh, and the indulgence of strawberries!
- Fathers' Day! We celebrated Fathers' Day by taking the Fathers' out! we had lunch with Grandpa, and dinner with Kong Kong!
Well, I guess that's it for now! Enjoyed writing this, telling the truth! Hopefully I will be more consistent from now so I won't have so much typing at one go!
I hope this was O.K. =)
Chao for Now,
- Me -