About Me

My photo
A child of God who is living, loving and learning in HIS world. Passionate for Creative Arts and loves Floorball

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Another Apology

I know, I know I'm way behind on my Aussie updates and I know that you all have been waiting for them. As I said a have a few written down in my journal but haven't posted yet,. So sorry about that. So when you finally see my Aussie updates please remember that it happened a while ago. =) I don't think I will be able to remember all those dates but I'll try to give you a close one. Whoops about that!

So thanks again for reading my blog and encouraging me to keep writing. I hope you all have been enjoying my short post.

- Ashlynn -
PS. Too bad for me Nat has seriously been catching up FAST.... and shooting ahead!!! *Grin*

No comments: