About Me

My photo
A child of God who is living, loving and learning in HIS world. Passionate for Creative Arts and loves Floorball

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Practice

This weekend, together with my sisters, I will be performing in a musical. The initial months of practice, we all disliked it. Especially the acting.

I didn't like staying back on Sundays to practice, nor was it easy rehearsing my lines and choreographing steps with a Chinese speaking lady. I needed a translator all the time.

But now that it's the last couple of days to the show, and we have only two rehearsals before, I've been wanting practice everyday! Nat and I keep saying that to ourselves and we laugh over it because it sounds absurd, considering we wouldn't say that two months ago, but where is practice when you want it?

We know if we nail this, it won't be us. Never could be anyway. Oh God, Help!!


No comments: