About Me

My photo
A child of God who is living, loving and learning in HIS world. Passionate for Creative Arts and loves Floorball

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A series of stories

Today, when mum woke me up, I figured it's Wednesday. Another day began. I opened my eyes a little and peeped out, then fell back between the heap of pillows again. After a while mum shook me slightly. Sigh...I actually dosed off again.

I stumbled out of bed, made my way to the bathroom, chose a fresh clean towel, then took a bath. After I was changed and dressed, I had breakfast. Just then, mum called us into the computer room for our skype date with Aunty Joyce. Mum could not get the mic done properly so we had to use the chat line instead. Finally after some time, mum got the mic fixed properly and we talked to her. After that , I had my breakfast of cream crackers and chocolate spread.

I did devotion for girls, times tables with latin dance, read, wrote, sewed a pot holder, and sewed up an old rag. Finally having a little quiet moment to myself to write .....this series of my life.

-
Ashlynn -

No comments: